Monday, December 3, 2012

Update 28 weeks

How Far Along: 28.5 Size of the Baby: 2 1/4 lbs (like a Chinese cabbage)and 14.8 inches long from head to heels. 
Weight gain/loss: I have had quite the jump in my weight gain. It's a little embarrassing to make it public, but I've now gained about 25 lbs. 
Sleep: With the added pleasure of leg-cramps, sleep has been interesting the past few nights. You could set a not so important clock by my mid-night bathroom breaks though. I always wake up at about 5:30-5:40. Usually I'm able to fall back asleep right when I get back to bed. No so much lately. Getting comfortable is how a task. 
Best Moment of the Week: Having a follow up ultrasound and getting to see my lovely little girl again. I also really loved visiting the puppy that my parents are buying. He's so cute and cuddly. 
Movement: She has become much more active and I love it! I don't love it quite as much when I'm trying to sleep. It's like she knows when I'm trying to fall asleep and purposely wiggles around to keep me up. I can be laying down at 10 pm to watch tv and she's perfectly still, but if it's 10 and I'm laying in bed, she's a maniac. Still love it though. 
Symptoms: Like I said, leg cramps. I thought I was done with those when I quit tennis in high school. But now, when I wake up and stretch, without fail, my calves will cramp up. But I guess it is effective at thoroughly waking me up. 
Food Cravings: Nothing really. Not that I've noticed at least. I have been a little more fond of sweets than I usually am, but nothing else really. 
Belly Button - In or Out?: Still in, but starting to get really flat. (Please no outie, please please please!)
Anything making you queasy or sick?: not really. I've been REALLY fortunate in that department. 
Labor Signs: Nope! Not expecting those for a couple of months hopefully. Wedding ring on or off: Still on. Thank goodness! *fingers crossed it stays* 
What I Miss: I MISS SLEEPING ON MY STOMACH! 
What I am looking forward to: end of semester. ugh. hate school. 
Nursery: will be coming apart soon. We're going to be moving in a few weeks, so I haven't done a lot to the baby's room. 
Emotions: I cry lots. I blame it on the fact that my body is part baby... But I've also had lots of excitement because I'm finally in my third trimester and the holidays are going to make this go by quickly! (hopefully) 
Stupid things I have done: today, I locked Gordon out of the house and stayed at school longer than usual... oops.

1 comment:

  1. I used to be a stomach sleeper too before Heidi! Things sound good! Where are you moving to?

    ReplyDelete